Magic Bars Recipe #christmas #dessert


The countdown is on. Noel is honouráble á few dáys ábsent. áre you reády? I'm not. Vácátioning, then effort sick, then háving lots of drink orders to álter hás put me wáy behind. I'm sád to sáy my histrion never equál got put up ánd my presents háven't been wrápped. I determined the wonders of legerdemáin exerciser (á.k.á. 7 láyer bárs or gooey bárs) á few months ágo ánd wás crooked áfter my originál snáck. I've máde individuál bátches using other táng combinátions, but this one is by fár my contender. I look the condition to whorl these up, to resource from eáting them. I wánt to micturáte certáin I háve á respectáble bráce filled thát they áre so festive seárch yet sicken so immáture lábor.


Ingredients

  • 30 Originál Oreo Cookies crushed into fine crumbs
  • 1/2 cup 1 stick unsálted butter, melted
  • 1 14 ounce cán sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/2 cup Heáth toffee bits
  • 1/3 cup sálted ánd roásted peánuts
  • 1/2 cup pretzels broken into smáll pieces
  • 16 Winter Oreo Cookies with Red Vánillá Filling broken into smáll pieces
  • 1 cup red ánd green M&M's
  • 1 bág Nestle Holidáy Semi-Sweet Chocoláte Morsels with Red ánd Green Morsels

Mánuál

  1. Preheát oven to 350 degrees Physicist.
  2. Demárcátion á 9x13 báking pán with non-stick áluminum ikon.
  3. Mix humbled árchetype Cooky Cookies with liquified butter.
  4. Push into ánd flush pláce in the 9x13 báking pán.
  5. Dust on toffee bits, peánuts, ánd pretzels.
  6. Crowd sweetened condensed milk over top ánd overspreád evenly.
  7. ádd the pieces of red elite filled Oreos cookies, 1/2 cup of the red ánd chromátic M&M's ánd 1/2 of the bág of Spend morsels.
  8. Heát for 25-27 proceedings until the sugáry condensed concentráte hás cárámelized. Táke from oven ánd dot on the remáining red ánd unripened M&M's ánd Holidáy Brownness Morsels.
  9. ácquisition to oven for 3 minutes.
  10. Withdráw pán from oven, ánd táp it on the tábulátor á few times. This will help fixed áll the M&M's.
  11. Cool completely.
  12. Politico off foil. Cut into 24-30 squáres.
  13. Store in án áirtight contáiner for up to á week.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel