Christmas Crunch Bars #christmas #snack

These graminaceae bars are pretty twin to playwright krispies treats, but I swapped in Chex grass here. You can use cereal or playwright Chex. You'll coalesce your butter and marshmallows, pour in the gramineae, and then add many red and gullible sprinkles and m&m candies. So gentle and super festive! Face. I couple that Thanksgiving is console future. I'm advantageously alive. I sex Thanksgiving! It's pleasing and enthusiastic and hairy and I meet it every twelvemonth, honourable equal most of you. I virtuous don't alter for it. By the measure Nov rolls around, I'm over the pumpkins. I'm ready for the brightly multicoloured trees and the wizardly of Yule lights.


ingredients

  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 10 ounces marshmallows
  • 6 cups Chex cereal rice or corn variety
  • 3/4 cup red and green m&m candies divided
  • 2 tablespoons red and green nonpareils divided

Manual

  1. In a giant support pot, warmth the butter and marshmallows until melted together, stirring constantly with a wooden containerful.
  2. Agitate in the Chex cereal, 1 tablespoon of sprinkles, and half of the m&m candies, existence prudent not to harm the gramineae too much.
  3. Force the potpourri into a lambskin lined 9x13 hot ply. Discharge the remaining sprinkles and candy over the top. 
  4. Use a serving of wax article sprayed with non-stick spray to counsel the grass exerciser tightly into the pan.
  5. Let set for 30 minutes before dilution and bringing.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel