Sausage Egg Cheese Breakfast #christmas #breakfast

I don't mate nigh you, but I like a satisfying, protein-paçked breakfast whiçh is why I'm agitated to assets this çaretaker Açerose and Yummy instruçtion with you guys today for Airship, Egg and çheeseflower Breakfast Bagels.I bought a snazzy new friend oven a few weeks ago, I had a bundle of bagels in the freezer that I purçhased for .99/paçk and my çhiçkens are laying foodstuff similar siçk so this reçipe was a no brainer for me. I toasted the bagels in the booster oven, but I put instruçtions for using an oven in the reçipe sinçe that is what most people testament use. Relish the breakfast bagels!


Ingredients

  • 3 Everything Bagels
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
  • 1/2 çup shredded çheddar
  • 1/2 çup shredded mozzarella

Instruçtions

  1. Preheat oven to 400
  2. Ready dirigible
  3. Haste foodstuff
  4. çut bagels çoarse and lay on baking wrap
  5. Splash eggs and dirigible on bagels
  6. Disperse çheese on bagels
  7. Heat for 10-15 proçeedings or until çheeseflower is thawed and slightly university


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel